Hanna Checker Low Range Ammonia Colorimeter HI700
The HI700 Checker® HC (Handheld Colorimeter) is a simple, accurate and cost effective way to measure ammonia. Present in water as a component of the nitrogen cycle, ammonia is excreted from animals and other organisms such as heterotrophic bacteria, actinomycetes, and fungi during the metabolism of proteins and amino acids. Generally present in small quantities in unpolluted waters, higher levels indicate organic pollution, and is toxic to aquatic life. Designed as a more accurate alternative to chemical test kits, the HI700 provides quick, accurate results in a few easy steps.
- Easier to use and more accurate than chemical test kits
- Dedicated to a single parameter
- Small size, big convenience
- Ideal for: Water quality, Environmental, Plating, Education
- Range: 0.00 to 3.00 ppm NH₃-N
- Resolution: 0.01 ppm
- Accuracy @ 25°C/77°F: ±0.05 ppm ±5% of reading
- Light Source: LED @ 470 nm
- Light Detector: silicon photocell
- Method: adaptation of the ASTM Manual of Water and Environmental Technology D1426-92, Nessler Method. The reaction between ammonia and reagents causes a yellow tint in the sample.
- Environment: 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F); RH max 95% non-condensing
- Battery Type: (1) 1.5V AAA
- Auto-off: after ten minutes of non-use
- Dimensions: 81.5mm x 61mm x 37.5mm (3.2" x 2.4" x 1.5”)
- Weight: 64 g (2.25 oz.)
- Ordering Information: HI700 Checker® is supplied with (2) sample cuvettes with caps, ammonia reagent starter kit for 25 tests (1 bottle of HI700A-0 reagent A and 1 bottle of HI700B-0 reagent B), battery, instructions.
- Warranty: 1 year limited warranty
- Proposition 65:
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Mercury and mercury compounds, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.