Hanna Checker Marine pH Checker HI780
Get accurate water testing results with the HI780 Marine pH Colorimeter. With a digital readout, there is no more struggling to determine colors visually. This pH tester’s compact design fits in your pocket or stores easily in your shop.
- Easier to use and more accurate than chemical test kits.
- One-button operation makes getting your pH results simple.
- Great for aquariums and marine environmental testing.
- Range: 6.3 to 8.6 pH
- Resolution: 0.1 pH
- Accuracy @ 25°C/77°F: ±0.2 pH of reading @ 25 °C (77 °F)
- Light Source: LED @ 525 nm
- Light Detector: silicon photocell
- Method: Colorimetric Adaptation of Phenol Red Method
- Battery Type: (1) 1.5V AAA
- Auto-off: after ten minutes of non-use
- Environment: 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F); RH max 95% non-condensing
- Dimensions: 86.0 x 61.0 x 37.5 mm (3.4 x 2.4 x 1.5”)
- Weight: 64 g (2.3 oz)
- Ordering Information: Each HI780 is delivered in a case with custom insert and is supplied with sample cuvette and cap (2 pcs.), Marine pH reagent starter kit, 1.5V AAA Alkaline battery (1 pc.), & Instruction manual
- Reagent Set: HI780-25 (100 tests)
- Calibration Set: HI780-11