HYDROS ATO Auto Top-Off Kit
Why purchase a separate and expensive auto top-off system when HYDROS can do the job for you? The HYDROS Auto Top-Off Kit comes with everything you need to use your HYDROS device (like the Control 2 or Control 4) as an ATO system.
The HYDROS Auto Top-Off Kit Includes:
- HYDROS Water Level Sensor (plugs into HYDROS Sense Port)
- HYDROS DC Micro Pump (plugs into HYDROS Drive Port)
- Hang-On Tubing Mount
- Tubing (8.5mm OD - 6.5mm ID)
- Siphon Break
HYDROS Water Level Sensor: An Easy and Accurate Way to Monitor Your Water Level!
The HYDROS Water Level Sensor contains no moving parts that can fail. It’s extremely tiny: it’s a little over a half-inch thick with a circumference the size of a US penny. The optical eye is magnetically coupled with the magnet side measuring only ¼” thick. It can be mounted to most clear, tinted, or painted surfaces up to ½” thick. The sensor operates in the daytime or complete darkness so it’s safe for use hidden inside your aquarium stand or in the back chambers of an all-in-one aquarium. The sensor is easy to place, easy to move, and easy to clean. The sensor connects with any HYDROS Sense Port using an aviation-style plug for safe operation. No additional power source is needed to run the sensor.
HYDROS DC Micro Pump: Controlled and Powered by HYDROS to Top-Off Your Tank!
The HYDROS DC Micro Pump is powerful despite its small size. The pump measures 1.6” L x 1.062” W x 1.45” H. The pump has a maximum head pressure of 8’. The flow rate of the pump is 74 gallons per hour. This 12V brushless pump draws a maximum of 4.5W and has an average life expectancy of 30,000 hours (over 3 years). When connected to a Drive Port on the HYDROS Control 2 or Control 4, the controller will supply power to the pump so no additional cords or power bricks are required for operation. Using a HYDROS aquarium controller for your auto top-off system is not only a reliable solution but it also helps clear wire clutter in and around your aquarium.
CoralVue, Inc. and HYDROS hereby guarantee this product to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of:
Warranty is activated on the date of purchase.
This Standard Limited Warranty applies and is limited as follows:
- To the product only as long as it remains in the possession of the original purchaser.
- To the product that has not been subject to accident, misuse or abuse.
- To the product that has not been modified, altered, defaced, or had repairs made or attempted by other than CoralVue, Inc.
- That CoralVue be immediately notified in writing within ten (10) days of first knowledge of defect by owner or his agent.
- That CoralVue, Inc. shall be given first opportunity to make any repairs, replacements or corrections to the defective construction within a reasonable period of time.
- Under no circumstances shall CoralVue and/or the Manufacturer be liable by virtue of this warranty or otherwise for damage to any person or property whatsoever for any special, indirect, secondary or consequential damages of any nature however arising out of the use or inability to use because of the product defect.