Mag-Float Floating Glass Aquarium Cleaner - Large
- Easy removal of algae from glass/acrylic surfaces
- No longer knock over decorations, damage corals and invertebrates
- No longer get your hands submerged into the water of the fish tank
- Time/money saver on maintenance
- Large cleaning surface area makes the job quick and efficient
- Stays free of debris
- Can be maintained attached to aquarium surface
- Strong, high-quality neodymium rare earth magnets
- Available for glass and acrylic aquariums
- Can be used on freshwater and saltwater tanks
- Magnet does not lose strength over time
- Easy retrieval of inner magnet
The Mag-Float’s powerful rare earth neodymium magnets provide a lifetime durability and ample strength to get the job done. Simply move the outside magnet that contains the felt, and the inside abrasive velcro magnet scrubber follows, cleaning as it goes. If the magnets separate, the inner magnet floats right back to the surface, so you'll never have to dig around on the bottom. This prevents the magnet from picking up any debris and causing scratches on your tank.
The neodymium magnets are covered by an injection- molded and toxic free plastic; preventing water contact with the magnet. Therefore rust will never occur allowing the Mag-Float® to be left attached to your aquarium surface at all times. This makes it convenient, and practical for storage and the next cleanup job.
Your tank size, surface thickness, and shape will determine which of the 11 models will best match your tank. From as little as small betta bowls to public aquariums, glass or acrylic, Mag-Float® covers the entire spectrum.
|Qualify for free shipping||Yes|
|Same Day Delivery||Yes|