Marineland Precision Submersible Heater - 250 W
- Ideal for aquariums up to 70 gallons
- Length: 14.5"
- Perfect for Freshwater or Marine aquariums
- New safer thermal switch feature
- Will reset if it turns off (Resettable Fuse)
- More reliable temperature reading (Accurate)
- Easy to adjust temperature dial
- cUL listed heater
Enjoy safe, reliable heater performance for stable aquarium water temperatures. Marineland Precision Submersible Heater features a thermal safety switch to prevent heater failure during operation. Heater turns off automatically when temperature exceeds pre-set internal parameters and turns back on once it cools down. Perfect for freshwater or marine aquariums. UL Listed
Marineland Precision Submersible Heater is loaded with convenient, user-friendly features including a top-view scale and high-visibility sliding scale for dual visual confirmation of temperature adjustments. "Click Set" temperature control knob lets you accurately dial in desired temperature with ±1°F precision with every click. Advanced mesh heating element surrounds a mica core for superior heat transfer and durable performance.
- Adjustable Temperature Dial: Easy to adjust temperature dial sets temperature ±1°F with every "click."
- High Visibility Temp Display: Easy-to-view sliding scale tells the exact temperature setting. Top dial view shows the setting from an additional location.
- Thermal Switch: Safety feature prevents heater failure during use. Heater automatically turns off as temperature rises above an internal pre-set and turns back on once it cools down.
- Triac Control: Switches heater on and off for a superior performance and enhanced reliability.
- Mounting Bracket: Advanced mounting bracket securely attaches to glass and provides three window positions allowing temperature display to be viewed from multiple angles.
- Advance Heating Element: Flattened mesh heating element surrounds a mica core for superior heat transfer with advanced durability.
|Qualify for free shipping||Yes|
|Same Day Delivery||No|