At Aquarium Depot, we primarily use Canada Post Expedited service to ship our dry goods from Toronto, Ontario. We also offer UPS and FedEx as alternative methods. All of our livestock orders are shipped through either FedEx, UPS, WestJet Cargo or Air Canada Cargo. We currently do not ship Livestock to remote areas, this also includes areas where fast courier services are not available.
AQUARIUM DEPOT SWIFT SHIPPING
Orders over $399 which solely have products with badge ship for free with standard overnight shipping.
- Cut off time is 3 PM EST. In rare cases we can push the limit to 6 PM EST.
- Only applies to Urban Areas and not Rural Areas.
- Excludes postal codes starting with: A0, B0, C0, E0, G0, H0, J0, K0, L0, M0, N0, P0, R0, S0, T0, V0, X0, Y0
- Total shipping cannot exceed 15% of the order total. The difference will have to be paid for by the customer.
- Dry goods, frozen and livestock orders cannot be combined in one order as each requires unique shipping and handling.
- Depending on the type of shipment, orders will be fulfilled by either FedEx, UPS, Purolator, Canada Post, Air Canada, or West Jet.
All dry goods over $99 are shipped free of charge except items that are heavy and/or over-sized. For example, items such as aquariums, stands, extra length lights, salt, certain filter media and such fall under the heavy and/or over-sized category.
Free shipping applies to Urban Areas only and not to Rural Areas and to addresses with postal codes starting with: A0, B0, C0, E0, G0, H0, J0, K0, L0, M0, N0, P0, R0, S0, T0, V0, X0, Y0.
All livestock orders over $399 (excluding items on sale) are shipped free of charge to major airports and to areas where overnight shipping is available. We currently do not ship Livestock to remote areas, this also includes areas where overnight shipping services are not available.
Heavy and/or over-sized items do not qualify for flat rate or free shipping. Please note that we will have to calculate actual shipping charges for heavy and/or over-sized items such as salt, sand, aquarium and such.
HANDLING & TRANSIT TIMES
At Aquarium Depot we work hard to fulfill your orders in a timely manner and try to ship it out within 1-2 business days. However, the following guide should be used to determine when your order will be shipped and when it will arrive.
Handling times: 1-6 business days
Shipping times: ON: 1-2 business days, QC & MB: 1-3 business days, AB, BC, SK, NB, NS, NL, YK, NT: 2-7 business days.