Synergy Reef 16″ Shadow Overflow
The Shadow® Overflow is the evolution of the Synergy Reef® overflow system. Now 100% Injection Molded! Why settle for a hand built knockoff overflow system when you can own a Genuine Shadow® Overflow System! We know there are lots of other similar style overflow available that claim to be superior to the Shadow®, but let’s face it, They still glue them together by hand…… It’s 2018, when was the last time you brushed your teeth with a hand built toothbrush? Exactly now check out the specs of this overflow system. It can be used with as little as 400 gph all the way up to 2500 gph. If you need more flow, just add a second box.
Featuring a removable weir for ease of maintenance and our molded design for fail-safe operation. Our ultra slim design has revolutionized the aquarium overflow and how aquariums get water into their filtration systems. It is a very simple to install, plug and play overflow system. Completely quiet operation when used to our specifications. Our years of testing and development are what sets our overflow system apart from anything else available.
Up to 2500 Gallon Per Hour Flow Rates! That’s right. With 3 x 1.5″ Drains, this overflow can handle some flow!
Front Overflow Box
- 16″ x 1.6″ x 5.5″ Injection Molded with durable Poly-carbonate material
- Locking Removable Weir with VTeeth™ Technology ( Allows you to remove and clean the teeth of the weir)
- Bulkheads are molded into the Front Overflow Box. No more separate bulkheads.
- Fits aquarium thickness from 1/4″ (6 mm) up to 3/4″ (19 mm) Glass or Acrylic tanks
- 16″ x 3.75″ x 7″ Injection Molded Seamless Translucent Black ABS
- 3 x 1.5″ ABS Slip fittings for easy plumbing
- 2 x U-Flow™ fittings that allow for compact plumbing
- 3 Pipe Full Siphon Overflow capability!
- Removable Solid Black Poly-carbonate Cover that locks into place when closed (reduces noise, salt creep and light from entering the rear box)
Includes the following with the kit:
Front Overflow Box
- 1 Removable Polycarbonate Locking Front Weir
- 2 Polycarbonate Bulkhead Nuts
- Seamless Rear Box with 3 x 1.5″ ABS Slip fittings
- Locking Polycarbonate Rear Lid Cover
- 2 U-Flow™ 90º Fittings
- 4 Gaskets
- Drilling Template
- Installation Manual