TERMS AND CONDITIONS
At Aquarium Depot we do not accept returns on products that have been opened or used. We encourage our customers to be certain about the products they order. If your products are still in its original packaging, then you may return the products under the following conditions:
- All returns and/or exchanges must be made within 7 days of receipt of product
- Aquarium Depot is not responsible for return shipping. Return shipping charges will be paid by the customer returning the products.
- The real costs of shipping will be deducted from the refund. This also includes orders that qualified for free shipping.
- Special orders are not returnable
- Aquarium Depot reserves the right to charge a non-refundable restocking fee of 20% of the value of the products being returned.
- Refusal to accept a package for any reason will result in a restocking fee of 20% and the buyer will be responsible for paying the shipping charges both ways.
FINAL SALE POLICY
- Any item/order that is discounted and/or is on sale is considered final sale
WINTER LIQUID GOODS POLICY
Frozen/leaking/damaged items due to freezing are not covered by Aquarium Depot or any of the couriers.
Due to frigid temperatures in Canada during the winter months, we are not able to guarantee that liquid goods will arrive unfrozen. Liquid goods that are traveling long distances routinely arrive frozen and due to expansion that occurs, the bottle leaks. Unfortunately, this kind of damage is not covered and we are not able to provide a refund or a replacement. If you are concerned about your liquid products freezing, then please upgrade to overnight shipping.
DAMAGED/LOST ORDER POLICY
In case the contents of your order are damaged by the carrier or the order is lost, we will file a claim with the carrier. Once the claim has been approved, we will then re-ship your damaged products or lost packages. Aquarium Depot will not be responsible for any delay that occurs from such events.
Please note that all product warranty will have to be directed to the manufacturer of the product. Aquarium Depot is not responsible for any defective products as all of our products are shipped in new condition. Please ensure that you are aware of the manufacturer warranty terms before placing the order.
Aquarium Depot reserves the right to charge a cancellation/processing fee of up to 20% for any orders that are cancelled.
All deposits paid for special order items such as large aquariums, specialty lights and filtration equipment are non-refundable.
LIVESTOCK GUARANTEE POLICY
At Aquarium Depot we only carry high quality corals, inverts and marine fish. Therefore, we guarantee that your order will arrive alive.
Unfortunately, sometimes livestock does not arrive alive and thus we have the following Livestock Guarantee Policy:
- Livestock Guarantee will be void if there are any delays caused by the courier/airline, especially service impacts related to COVID-19.
- Please double check your address. If an incorrect address is provided then that will void our Livestock Guarantee.
- Under some circumstances we may ask you to ship back the deceased livestock.
- Shipping charges are non-refundable under our Livestock Guarantee.
- Livestock Guarantee will apply to orders delivered on the 1st attempt. Please ensure that you are available to receive the package on 1st attempt of the delivery. If for some reason you are not available for 1st attempt of delivery then that will void our Livestock Guarantee.
- Aquarium Depot must be notified by email of any deceased livestock within 2 hours of receipt. Failure to do so will void our Livestock Guarantee.
- All livestock must be properly acclimated to your aquarium within a few hours of receipt. Failure to do so will void our Livestock Guarantee.
- Please accept the package even if it is damaged. We can work out the damages once the package has been accepted. Failure to accept even a damaged package will void the Livestock Guarantee.
- Refusal to accept a package for any reason will void the Livestock Guarantee.
- Livestock shipped by WestJet Cargo, Air Canada Cargo, or packages that are shipped to be picked up at UPS/FedEx store must be picked up within 2 hours of being available for pickup. Failure to do so will void the Livestock Guarantee.