Vertex Omega 150
This is no small change, this revolutionary architecture improves the overall value of the product by addressing and improving upon key design queues; efficiency, productivity and cost of production. While there are many imitations and/ or different variations of this design available, most suffer from reduced reaction-chamber Volume. This is due to that fact that they transition from bottom of the body to the top. Vertex Omega body is unparalleled in having a true cylindrical shape at the bottom and a wine glass transition to the neck. Further to that by following in the footsteps of the Alpha-Series, we were able to apply superior technology to the Omega line. First, materials and construction are of the highest quality. The body is Pressure-Thermoformed from cast acrylic, up to 10% thicker than the competitor.
Secondly, the Omega’s are imbued with one of the best pumps the industry has to offer. Omega 150 is paired with a custom Sicce™ motor-block exclusively produced for Vertex Aquaristik™. As the heart of the skimmer, the pump must be durable, efficient and quiet of operation. Bearing these factors in mind, not many other pumps can match Sicce™ for their time-proven pedigree. The custom in-house manufactured rotor is larger using a strong neodymium magnet producing Air-Intake unmatched by other similar sized skimmers of other makes.
Last but not least, the raw water is delivered through an angular Injection port into the Bubble-Chamber. This unique design produces a vorticular movement of Air/Water within the chamber increasing the contact time as well as utilizing the pumps turbulence to aggressively make for a better Air/Water Interface.
- 300 L / 75 US-Gallons ≤ Filtration Capacity ≤ 500 L / 150 US-Gallons (High Bio-Load)
- Solid cast Acrylic and PVC Construction
- Designed and manufactured in-house by Vertex Aquaristik™
- True full body wine-glass reaction chamber
- Custom, Sicce-based high-performance skimmer pump
- Dynamic Vorticular-Injection chamber.
- Bayonet-style neck provides a secure, leak-free coupling between the cup and body
- Easily accessible Ozone port
- Swiveling skimmate-drain
- All parts can be disassembled for ease of maintenance
- Grade II Titanium Screws / Corrosion Resistant
- Silicone O-Rings
- V- 150 Skimmer pump: ~ 26W
- Adjustable : ~ 650 LPH ≤ Air-Draw ≤ 900 LPH
- Dimensions: ~ 230 305 560mm / ~ 9” 11.8” 22” (Width, Length, Height)