Puratek 100 GPD RO/DI Filter
Procuring pure water is the very baseline of success for the modern aquarist. Vertex Aquaristik™ rises to this challenge with the conception of the Puratek RO/DI water filters. Through sound component selection and optimization of contaminant extraction, Puratek RODI units minimize water consumption and media replacement.
Puratek RO/DI units all feature integrated manual Back-Flush valves to maximize the life and output of the membrane cartridge. Performing routine manual system Back-Flushes, preserves the longevity of the membrane and increases efficiency. The unit is further furnished with an easily viewed oil-filled pressure gauge and an automatic shut-off valve which halts all water transit during instances of backpressure. By closely monitoring the water input, Puratek Deluxe RO/DI systems are amongst the most eco-friendly units, producing pure water with reduced waste. Under standard operating parameters, Puratek Deluxe RO/DI systems typically achieve a product/waste water ratio of ~1:2 ½. .
A set of clear, easy-to-view canisters are visible indicators of cartridge life. Finally, standardized fittings and cartridges ease the task of routine maintenance.
- Produces up to 100 US-Gallons/day (Approximately 375LPD), Tested at 60 PSI & 50˚F
- Oil-filled pressure gauge
- ~1:2 ½ Pure/Waste water ratio (source water temperature and Pressure dependent)
- Easy to view precision Oil-filled pressure gauge
- Manual Back-Flush system prevents TDS creep
- Includes canister wrench and installation adaptors and fittings
- Pentair-100 GPD membrane
- 5 µ polypropylene Pre-filter sediment cartridge
- 5 µ carbon block cartridge
- High capacity DI-resin cartridge
- Dimensions: ~ 380 170 380mm / ~ 15” 6.7” 15” (Width/ Depth/ Height)